There’s no better way to experience Connecticut’s gorgeous scenery and award-winning breweries and wineries than in the comfort and convenience of a chauffeured limousine, party bus, SUV, or town car. You won’t have to worry about finding directions, or wondering if you’ve had a little “too much.”
Winery Tours In Connecticut
The Connecticut wine trail boasts over 40 wineries and vineyards. Many of our wineries offer tours and tasting rooms where you can sample a variety of unique local vintages.
- Chamard Vineyard – A 40-acre farm, winery, and bistro, nestled along the shoreline of Clinton, Connecticut. Established in 1984, the Vineyard embraces New England Tradition and French-inspired wine.
- Connecticut Valley Winery – Located in the historic town of New Hartford. They have a passion for developing the finest wines while preserving the charm of a small family-owned farm. Their selection of award-winning whites, reds, and specialty wines will delight the most discriminating wine connoisseur.
- DeGrazia Vineyard – A family-owned and operated vineyard in Brookfield, CT. This winery is known for its innovative and unusual wine selections. They are famous for their wild blue wine, a blueberry wine with the addition of brandy.
- Sunset Meadow Vineyards – Enjoy local artisan chocolates and cheeses while sampling your favorite wines. Sunset Meadows is New England’s largest producing vineyard but still manages to maintain sustainable methods of farming. Voted New England’s Best Family Winery by Yankee Magazine, this is a must-see on your Connecticut Wine Tour.
Brewery Tours In Connecticut
Connecticut is home to more than 30 breweries offering a fascinating variety of local and handcrafted beers. The Connecticut Beer Trail features award-winning breweries, offering dining, tastings, tours, and special events.
- Powder Hollow – Located in Enfield and shares a building with R Dee Winery. They have a large taproom, game leagues, and offer tours and private parties. Their handcrafted microbrews use the finest ingredients for exquisite taste and quality.
- City Steam Brewery – Located in Historic Hartford, they got their name by running steam pipes into their brewery cafe and powering their 23-barrel brewery with “city steam.” Their menu features over a dozen handcrafted beers on tap. They offer upscale casual dining as well as host live events such as Brew Ha Ha comedy club.
- Two Roads Brewery – Located inside the revitalized 112-year-old “U.S. Baird Building” in Stratford. Experience a piece of history while you sample their variety of craft beers in their large tasting room. Two Roads is the winner of over 20 American Beer Festival medals.
- Kinsmen Brewery – Located in Milldale, Kinsmaen created its large taproom by using reclaimed lumber, pipes, and other materials, keeping a strong connection with its past. The warm and inviting atmosphere is the perfect place to share a craft beer and specialty pizza with your kinsmen.
Luxury Rides For Your Beer Or Wine Tour
Make any event – birthdays, anniversaries, bachelor or bachelorette parties – extra special by exploring handcrafted beers and local wine without the stress of driving. Whether you have a group of people or it’s just you and a special someone, a limousine chauffeured beer or wine tour is the perfect way to make long-lasting memories. Contact LimoABC.com in Connecticut and book your reservation today.